Lucky Day App represents a sweepstakes app for mobile devices, which allows customers to play lots of game variations such as lotto games, scratch games as well as slots with an incredible possibility to win real-cash prizes.
Online Personal Loans up to $5,000
Any Credit History | Quick & Easy Online Form | Fast Decision
In this review, we will take a look at what this app looks like and whether it really gives you all chances to win big.
Currently, Lucky Day App technology can be used free of charge being hosted exclusively by LuckyDayApp.com and ranked 4.5 out of 5 stars according to consumer ratings.
What’s on Offer?
This mobile app offers lots of gaming tools to try out including the following:
- Scratcher – this means you’ll need to match a bunch of identical items in order to win a real-money prize according to random generator results;
- Slots – you’ll have to match several tokens in one row in order to get hold of some prize;
- Lotto – this option costs two credits and gives you all chances to increase your payouts to the maximum in case you are lucky enough to get matching numbers. You may even get a chance to win a big-sized jackpot.
Is Lucky Day App Legit?
Many people wonder whether this mobile application gives an opportunity to win real rewards or whether it’s just another fraudster that is associated with many risks but no real-money prizes at all.
In fact, there are lots of concerns and complaints on behalf of customers regarding this app.
Let’s see what people say:
- Random generation is not reliable. This is one of the major worries expressed by customers because, in this sweepstakes game, the prizes are generated at random with no guarantees of winning. Some people even think the outcomes of the game are fixed. We personally do not think so, but it is highly unlikely that you’ll hit a jackpot, similarly to any casino venture;
- Lack of any guarantees. Customer feedback demonstrates that you’ll get no guarantees of winning a prize. Even more than that, there are no guarantees that you’ll be given your prize in real cash even if you win. Well, it’s absolutely free to use this app, so you might not have much to complain about. However, it is not possible to rely upon this game as a source of income. Instead, it can rather be perceived as a fun way to spend free time.
- When using Lucky Day App, it’s worth considering that you may cash out your winnings only if you have earned not less than 10 dollars – this is one more concern associated with this app. This means that if you do not have enough cash on your balance, you won’t be able to get your wins, and there are no guarantees that you’ll manage to hit a prize of more than 10 dollars to get your money.
Overall, we do not perceive this app as a scam, but we are pretty sure that it would be hard to use it for the purpose of gaining real-money rewards, let alone making Lucky Day App your only source of income.
Don't waste your time. Request a loan online.